Sunday 3 August 2014

About Me

Well as of now, I am a Software Engineer at Naukri.com division at Info Edge India Ltd. Pursued B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from N.I.T. Raipur.

People who know me describe me as a nice person. I love being called nice. I'd call myself the same as well. Its unusual to find a combination of shyness and a good sense of humor. I am one.
Usually I'd be the person throwing chalk on someone and pretend as if nothing happened. My relatives think of me as a sincere and topper guy who would sit on the first bench, but I am a back-bencher by heart and middle-bencher by position.
I smile less, but want to be called as the spreader of smiles, been working on that, and doing well till now :)

Rest, I am a poet, writer, a new blogger and a potential anchor, and if not Computer Science field, I would love to try motivational speaking in future :D

Last but not the least, I am a believer and seeker of God, the mentor of my brother, the love of my parents.

Thats All Folks

No comments:

Post a Comment